YTN in a Nutshell
YTN is focused on the goal of providing better education for all Malaysians. The main focus has always been on making higher education more accessible to Malaysians from all walks of life.
All You Need to Know: Yayasan Tenaga Nasional
- Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Power), Finance, Accounting, Computer Science and Data Science and Analytics. Finance
- Electrical Power Engineering, Accounting and Data Science and Analytics.
- For Local: Pass your SPM by obtaining a minimum A in English(GCE-O), minimum A in at least 8 subjects according to the requirements of your preferred field of study.
- For Overseas: Pass your SPM by obtaining a minimum A in English(GCE-O), minimum A in at least 8 subjects according to the requirements of your preferred field of study.
- Active in sports & co-curriculum
- Demonstrate great leadership
Refer to the website link provided for more info.
- Birth certificate
- Photocopy of your Identification Card
- Parents’ payslips
- SPM results slip
- Certificates (academic and extracurricular achievements)
Fill in the forms that are accessible once you register in the portal.
- Application Stage
- Self-Introductory Video
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you know about our company?
- How would you contribute to our company?
“Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure". The articles below will guide you through the ins and outs of applying to these prestigious scholarships, so that you can successfully attain one!