YTM Future Leader Scholarship in a Nutshell
The YTM Future Leader was created to empower the next generation of future leaders.
All You Need to Know: YTM Future Leader Scholarship
- Information Technology
- Creative Multimedia
- Malaysian citizen
- Obtained a minimum of 6As in SPM examination
- Active in co-curricular activities
- Not exceeding RM 20,000 monthly.
- Applicants must not have any sibling who was a YTM Scholarship recipient at Higher Education Institution.
- Pasport picture
- Copy of IC and Birth Certificate
- Copy of SPM Result
- Copy of Parents’ IC
- Copy of Parents’ Pay Slip
- Copy of co-curricular certificates
- Additional documents if eligible
- Online Application Form
- Stage 1 - Application
- Stage 2 - Assessment
- Stage 3 - Personal Statement and Resume Video
- Stage 4 - Interview
- Tell us your story.
- Why should we choose you?
- What do you plan to do with the education received from the scholarship?
- Explain what you understand about the field of study you chose.
- How you can improve the world through the field of study you chose.
“Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure". The articles below will guide you through the ins and outs of applying to these prestigious scholarships, so that you can successfully attain one!