PESP in a Nutshell
The PESP was created to nurture the right talents who will ultimately contribute to the growth of the company and the nation.
All You Need to Know: PESP
- Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Petroleum Geoscience
- Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Instrumentation)
- Geology/Geophysics, Material Engineering/Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Software Engineering
- Accounting, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Economics, Law, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics
- Malaysian citizens from 17 to 19 years old in 2021
- Strong leadership skills and active (demonstrable) participation in extracurricular activities
- Engineering: Minimum 9A- in SPM, with minimum A for the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- Others: Minimum 9A- in SPM, with minimum A for Mathematics
- Submit application online
- Phase 1 : Cambridge Personal Styles Questionnaire (CPSQ) test
- Phase 2 : Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) test
- Phase 3 : Student Potential Assessment (only candidates for overseas sponsorship programme who met the requirements for the TSA
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose this course?
- Latest issues ie. Covid 19, Technological Development
“Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure". The articles below will guide you through the ins and outs of applying to these prestigious scholarships, so that you can successfully attain one!