Peneraju in a Nutshell
Yayasan Peneraju aims to strengthen Bumiputera capacity building globally and continuously drive and Malaysia towards a high -income nation.
All You Need to Know: Yayasan Peneraju
- ACCA FIA-ACCA
- Minimum 5As in SPM 2020 including both Mathematics and English
- Household income below RM20,000
- Not older than 19 years old on closing date of application
- Malaysian Bumiputera
- Demonstrating strong communication skills
- Certificates of Participation / Achievement
- SPM/IGCSE Transcript
- Scanned Identification Card (applicant and parents)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Parents’ Salary Slip of EA form
- Passport-size photo
- Birth certificate (applicant and parents)
*All must be Certified True Copy
Form is from the application portal
- Apply through the application portal through scholarship
- Stage 1: Online assessment : English and Mathematics
- Stage 2: Phone Interview
- From whom did you hear about ACCA ?
- Do you know the Big 4s of accounting firms in Malaysia ?
- Where do you see yourself in the next ten years ?
“ upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure". The articles below will guide you through the ins and outs of applying to these prestigious scholarships, so that you can successfully attain one!