The Star Education Fund in a Nutshell
The Star Education Fund scholarship is offered under the collaboration between Star Media Group with some of the best educational institutions in Malaysia to provide higher education opportunities to deserving young Malaysians.
All You Need to Know: The Star Education Fund
- Arts, Design, Business, Management, Econs, Psychology, Engineering, CAT-ACCA (refer to link for more in-depth details)
- Malaysian citizens not more than 25 years of age.
- Excel in extra-curricular activities or active in sports.
- Not bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other educational institutions or organisations.
- Possess reasonably good results in SPM / UEC or equivalent (for Foundation / Diploma courses).
- Possess reasonably good results in STPM / UEC or equivalent (for Degree courses).
- MyKad (both sides on A4 size paper)
- Birth certificate
- Testimonial(s) and record(s) of participation in extracurricular activities
- SPM / other equivalent qualifications results or certificates
- MUET / IELTS / TOEFL (if any)
- Supporting document(s) on financial status : payslips / EA form / Income Tax Form
- Application form on the website
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit it with the required documents to the stated address.
- Only shortlisted scholarship applicants will be notified.