Today, the scholarship program is open to the public with options to study at SEGI, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK), UNITAR, UNISEL, KUIS, UNITEN, Ranaco, Instedt and KLMUC / Cosmopint in various fields.
All You Need to Know: Karangkraf Scholarship
- Various fields
- Malaysian citizen and less than 25 years of age.
- Excellent results in SPM (Minimum 8 Honors)
- Excellent in English
- Ready to serve Karangkraf Group after graduation (if needed)
- Active in sports & co-curriculum activities.
- Not involved and bound by any education fund or other education loan.
- Receive admission offer from selected institution
- Household income does not exceed RM5,000.00
- Karangkraf Scholarship Application Form.
- Copy of applicant’s identity card (front and back cover made copies on the same page).
- Copy of Certificate of Education Malaysia (SPM).
- Copy of Admission Offer Letter to IPTS (letter of offer from IPTS website printing acceptable).
- Salary Slip Copy / Copy of Income Tax Form (Individual) / Copy of Retirement Card / Copy of Pension Statement / Income Confirmation Letter / Unemployed Confirmation Letter for Mother, Father, Guarantee 1 and 2.
- Copy of identity card / Passport of mother and father.
- Photocopy of Identity Card / Passport of GUARANTORS 1 AND 2.
- Copy of mortality certificate / Statutory Declaration if parents have died or can not be traced.
Contact through firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.